Learn how innovation works.
As a speaker, Christopher offers an innovation view with an analysts eye, insightful, professional and always well received. He is the only speaker who can draw data and case studies from 2thinknow’s large data-set of global innovation economies.
And his slideshows are legendarily fun — that help reinforce the point.
Christopher’s primary goal is to do good by spreading the methods of innovation.
Over many years as a speaker and presenter, Christopher Hire has delivered training and conference presentations on a variety of technology, change trends, innovation and analyst topics for government and business.
For presenting on technological change & innovation over many years, his audiences have included:
- Multinationals: 3M, Kelloggs, ML, Random House
- Australian Govt: Defence, Health, Industry, Meteorology & others
- Banking: Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, JP Morgan, Islamic Banks, QDB, Maybank, Ambank, RBA
- International Govt: British Consulate General / FCO, UAE Ministries, Reserve Banks
- Law: Federal Court of Australia, law firms
- Local Councils: South Sydney Council
- Insurance: NRMA Insurance (IAG), Zurich Insurance
- Property: Lendlease, Colliers, GPT
- State Government: Revenue, Transport, Innovation, Business, Water, Electricity
- Management Consultants: PWC
- Sports Teams: Sydney City Roosters Football Club
- Utilities: Transgrid, Origin, CitiPower
Some of the global clients for speaking are:
Speaking Fees, Costs & Locations.
Christopher is available in Australia and will travel globally. Fees are negotiated based on timing.
He has visited over 70 cities, and presented in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Dubai, Barcelona, Budapest, Kuala Lumpur, Doha, Moscow and many more cities.
To book or enquire about Christopher Hire for your event: contact us here