|Since 2007, Christopher Hire has been developing and overseeing the Innovation Cities™ Index — classifying all cities in the global innovation economy. He has also authored the Innovation Cities™ Analysis Report (order here) a basis for analysing the global innovation economy by location, and by industry and market segment.
Hire’s innovation work has been featured on ABC Radio, in newspapers like the Boston Globe, New York Times and The Age, as well as regional and national news services like Reuters and the Huffington Post, and online in numerous magazines and journals. Hire is connected globally to other leaders, thinkers, business doers, innovation professionals and public change agents in the global innovation economy.
- Innovation projects since 2007 for 2thinknow including Innovation Cities Index & Program. Data, analysis and training projects for Samsung, Ogilvy, E&Y, Banks, UAE, State & Federal Governments, City governments and innovation analysis globally.
- Data projects 1998-2007 including Defence, Parliament, State Government, LendLease, Toyota, GE, Catholic Education, ANZ, Comm Bank and other major businesses.
- Workplace Trainer 1998-2004 including Kelloggs, Federal Government, Federal Court, Reserve Bank, State Government, Red Cross, Hospitals, Sports teams and others.
- Graphic Designer 1994-1998 including briefs for Coca Cola, Qantas, Commbank.
For your organization, Christopher brings hands-on project experience of managing a mix of contractors, service suppliers, and direct reports, virtually and in-person. In the last 18 years, he has worked with over 350 companies training, consulting or managing; across private and public sectors. Hire delivered his first podium speech over 15 years ago.
Your organization can benefit from Christopher’s cross-functional innovation, based on his knowledge of the data and processes of these core business knowledge functions:
- Innovation and Research & Development
- Education, Training & Talent Development
- Information Technology and Data
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Government: State, Federal, Local
- Cost & Management Accounting; Finance
- Design, Marketing and Sales
- International Business & Trade
During this time, Christopher Hire has lived in Melbourne, Sydney and Hobart and worked for clients in all Australian states and for international clients in the U.S., Mid-East, Moscow, Europe and Asia. Christopher visited over 65 cities globally for research and projects, as well as regional areas. For your projects he is available via video-conferencing, or travel, depending on commitments.
From his analyst experience at 2thinknow, Hire also has a broad knowledge of ‘whats happening’ in international markets for your products and services.
For a full Curriculum Vitae, please contact here